Monday, July 23, 2007

Day with the girls

On Saturday, I braved it and took all 3 girls to Chuck E Cheese by myself! We've gone before but there was always an extra set of hands. It's rather difficult to keep watch over 3 with just 2 hands but we managed to survive and have lots of fun in the process.


Before we got to Chuck E Cheese, I had a conversation with the girls...I wish I had videotaped it!


CC: Now, girls, we're going to Chuck E Cheese. Who do you need to stay with at all times?
Girls: CC!
CC: Who's hand do you hold?
Girls: CC!
CC: Who do you stand by?
Girls: CC!
CC: Who do you go home with?
Girls: CC!
CC: (not knowing what they knew about strangers, I then asked) Do you know what a stranger is?
Gabriela: No, CC, what is a stranger?
CC: It is someone that you do not know.
Gabriela: So, CC, you're not a stranger, right?
CC: Right, Gabriela.
CC: So, what do you do if someone comes up to you that you don't know?
Gabriela: Run, girls, run! Run as fast as you can, scream for CC and try to find CC as fast as we can.
CC: That's right! (I was happy to know that!)


So, we go into CEC, get stamped, order our pizza, get our drinks, and start to divide the tokens. Gabriela tried to be a little sneaky and give herself a few extras, but we fixed that. We went out for a few games and rides before lunch and started gathering all the tickets. At one point, Gabriela came up to me and said...


"Oh, CC, I looked to my right and you weren't there. Thank goodness you were on my left! I thought I lost you!" (had to laugh!)


Here are a few shots of the serious fun the girls were having.....





We had our pizza, enjoyed our time together eating, and then went back to the floor to finish the tokens off.

Once we were done with CEC, we went to the mall to play on the big playground there and play with the puppies at the pet store. We couldn't leave without a cookie and Coke Icee from the Cookie Company. We formed a choo-choo train in the mall.....all of us holding hands. I'm sure a few people were wondering about the slow hold up ahead but that's ok....we were having a good time and those in a rush, could always walk around us.



By the time I close the door after getting all 3 girls in their carseats and I get in the van, I look back to say something and see all 3 girls fast asleep! Wow! That didn't take long....guess I tired them out.




As always, I loved the time spent with Gabriela, Isabela & Maya. Always a joy to have around ~ they bring much love and laughter to my heart. Love you girls!















1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh--that sounds like the most fun day ever for three little girls!!! Mmmmm, a cookie and coke icee sounds pretty good to this girl too:) Before I forget to tell you, Amelia and Sam love to look at the giraffes you gave them! It is so cute--I think it must be the spots. I'll have to get some pics of them for you. Love ya, Jen