Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Celebrating with friends....

Miss Sally's little boy, Spencer, celebrated his 3rd birthday last weekend at JW Tumbles, a children's gymnastics palace.

Miss Sally was kind enough to invite 2 of her favorite girls to Spencer's party ~ Gabriela & Maya.

Isabela was unable to come as she was in Mexico with her Papi. The girls loooooove Miss Sally....they think she's the craziest & funniest lady :)

The girls had lots of fun climbing the rock wall....

walking the balance beam....sliding down slides....


catching bubbles.....




taking a ride down the zip line...



Thanks, Spencer, for inviting us to your birthday party. We had sooo much fun!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

This is my favorite layout so far...so cheery and sweet! Jen

Court said...

Thanks, Jen! I've been looking and looking for some new layouts....and I am still determined to create my own one of these days! In the meantime, I'm glad that this will do :) Love ya!