Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Overnight Watch

Ashley & Ed were able to get away for the long weekend without the girls, but in order to do that, they needed to have babysitters available :) Friday night, the girls' Tia Marisol and Tio George stayed with them, then Saturday night was Nana & Dandy's turn, and then Sunday night was our turn. This was the first time we had watched all three girls overnight before and they did great.

We went to have pizza at Cici's Pizza (which the girls thought was really funny, since they call me CC). However, the food for horrible. We will NOT be returning to that facility again. After dinner, we walked over to Petco to see all the animals - I think all the girls should become vets! They love those animals. We returned home and they took a bubble bath in Mommy's big bath tub, and this experience was much better than the last time I bathed all 3 of them together! I think it helps with them being older this time around :). We then settled in for the night with a new Garfield movie; thankfully one that I had not seen before!

You know when you're asleep and you can just feel someone staring at you? Well, I had that sensation times 3 on Monday morning. I turn over and see 3 little faces just staring at me. Gabriela then says, "Oh good, CC. You're finally up. We're ready for breakfast!" I offered waffles but donuts were more inline with what they wanted. So, we packed everyone up in the car and drove through the donut drive-thru, came back to the house, ate breakfast, played Dora Candyland at least 8 times (we had to keep going until everyone won an equal amount of times!) and then colored some pretty pictures.

We had a great time together but can you believe that I didn't take one picture the entire time! Even as I was leaving, Gabriela said, "Um, CC...you know what? You didn't take one picture of us this whole time! I guess you've learned we haven't changed much since the last time." Oh the logic of an almost-5 year old.

I am including though, pictures from a previous visit....enjoy :)


No comments: