Friday, June 05, 2009

Girl time


I haven't had much time to spend with the girls in a while ~ those days have been numbered since bringing home Maggie and honestly trying to keep up with the girls' busy schedules. So, when Ashley asked if I could watch them yesterday while she went to some appointments, I said sure.

4 girls, under the age of 6....oh my.

Oh how they love to be together.

I am so thankful for the love that Gabriela, Maya & Isabela have for Maggie. She adores them all. I wish I could post more pictures of all the girls together, but this one will have to do.

Silly photos for silly girls....

Maya

Gabriela & Isabela



There always seems to be a little bit of pillow fighting going on when CC is around....hmmmm.

It's hard to believe that Gabriela will be turning 7 in a few weeks, and the girls will be 5 in July. Oh how time flies!
Thanks for the fun time girls. CC loves you....to the moon & back :)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi Courtney,

Thank you for your sweet words on our blog, and most of all for your prayers!

We are feeling so happy and very blessed!