Saturday, November 24, 2007

Weekend with the girls

I'm just about ready to walk out the door to go over to the girls' house for the rest of the weekend. Ash & Ed are off to a wedding out of town, so CC & Uncle are watching them this weekend. We already have an agenda planned (thanks to Uncle & Gabriela) that includes: Christmas crafts, Christmas cookies, a Gingerbread House, movies and lots of laughter. It's going to be an inside day, as I have no desire to take 3 little ones out in the freezing rain today, much to their dismay!

Check back in a day or so to see pics and read the stories of what I'm sure is to be another memorable time.

By the way, I'm totally exhausted from all the Thanksgiving festivities, Christmas decorating and shopping yesterday.....my mom told me ~ ahhhhh....well, get used to it! I guess this weekend will prove just that.

Love to you all!

No comments: