Friday, March 30, 2007

Bluebonnets 2007

Today, I took a half day off from work so that I could enjoy the fun of picture day in the Bluebonnets. My friend, Sally, decided a month or so ago that she really wanted to make Easter pictures fun this year and went out and bought the farm....that's right....she ended up with 4 bunnies, 18 dye-colored chicks and 1 baby duck :) When she told me this, I knew that Ashley would want to have the girls take pictures with them....so that's what we did today.

Imagine this....3 photographers, a 4 1/2 year old, twin 2 1/2 year olds and a nearly 1 year old with 4 bunnies, 18 chicks and 1 duck...on the side of Lake Woodlands Parkway taking pictures in the Bluebonnets.....fun time indeed. Here are just a few of the (many) pics that I got today. Enjoy the beauties :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that has to top bluebonnet picture taking! How fun it is to catch up you, Courtney! You are sure investing in some sweet memories for those 3 nieces